Take cover in the women's FXRG® Rain Jacket and thunderstorms have zero chance of shaming you to seek refuge at the next overpass. The breathable, waterproof construction withstands downpours and pelting rain. Added reflectivity helps riders be seen for confidence in sketchy road conditions. Easy to roll and stow (storage bag included), this women's rain jacket includes trusted, foul-weather elements like seam sealing, helmet-friendly hood, neck cinch, and much more in the bullets below...
- Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable Schoeller® c_change construction ensures optimal body climate. Seam-sealed interior and double seam-sealed shoulders. Waterproof zippers and pockets. Hook-and-loop storm flap. Neck cinch to help block elements.
- Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Bungee cord and toggle hem.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Collar/throat guard. Underarm zipper vents. Reinforced elbows/shoulders. Zip-off bungee cord/toggle helmet-friendly hood stows in collar. 3M Scotchlite Reflective stripes/graphics. Silicone grip strip keeps jacket in place
- Other Features: Two-way zipper front. Elastic and adjustable cuffs. Zipper hand-warmer pockets pass through to interior. One interior zipper pocket. Storage bag included.
- Materials: Schoeller® c_change shell is 79% nylon, 21% polyurethane. Schoeller® c_change elbow and shoulder panels are 74% polyamid, 12% polyester, 10% polyurethane, 4% elastane.