Wind, rain, whatever-these pants let nothing get between you and your ride. Durably constructed with all-weather features like a stay-cool VCS Aquadefence ventilation system, breathable Hydratex 3L waterproof material that resists tears and abrasion, and a detachable thermal liner. Finish gear-buying and start riding sooner with our interchangeable Passage Adventure and Grit Adventure Jackets, Gauntlet Gloves, and Modular Helmets.
- Stay Cool: VCS Aquadefence ventilation system enhances airflow in warm-weather riding. Mechanical fasteners can be opened and closed easily with one gloved hand and can be secured in a desired open position. When opened the VCS Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body.
- Stay Warm: Detachable thermal liner.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof using highly breathable shell lined with breathable Hydratex® 3L membrane technology that repels rain and wind with superior abrasion and tear resistance. Schoeller C-Change membrane placed in key areas of stretch. When the vents are closed, they press onto the incorporated rain gutter to complete windproof and waterproof.
- Fit & Mobility: Variable height adjustment straps.
- Ride Enhancing Features: REVIT! Seeflex CE Level 2 protector at hips and knees. PW Shell 500D textile offers tremendous tear and abrasion resistance and excellent durability.
- Design Details: Jackets and pants are interchangeable to mix-and-match.
- Materials: 100% polyester 450D and ripstop shell.
- Certification: Certified to EN 17092-3:2020.