- Wilwood's GP310 Rear motorcycle disc brake caliper has been designed and engineered for use on 1984 - present Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles.
- Built around a 4-piston, high performance powerhouse, this billet aluminum caliper brings distinctive, bolt-on styling: Bracket-mounted calipers with a standard 3.50" mount spacing are available for all most models (except Springer and 4-speed FL models).
- Rear calipers and brackets are available for all Softail®, Dyna, and touring models, utilizing unique bracket designs that combine the right elements of strength and style..
- The GP310 caliper is available in polished, brilliant chrome or black finishes, with the added performance characteristics found in Wilwood's racing calipers: stainless steel pistons to reduce brake fade while resisting corrosion and high temperature piston seals for extended life, controlled retraction and drag free operation.
- Additional features include bright-finish bleed screws and hardware, exclusive pad anti-rattle clip, and brake pads designed to operate in the widest range of temperatures and environments, utilizing our industry leading stainless steel rotor compatible formulation.
HinweisGeeignet für Harley-Davidson Softail 84-99