Fuel tank sealing set is a special treatment for new custom tanks or to stop corrosion inside of fuel tanks and to protect the fuel tank from further corrosion on a longterm basis. The fuel tank sealing set consists of a rust exchanger and a single-component resin for longterm coating.
- Stops corrosion immediately, total derusting no longer necessary
- Additionally converts rust into a non-corrosive metal compound.
- The rust exchanger is a very thin liquid and thus gets through all pores.
- It forms a violet-black layer, an ideal condition for the following treatment with the sealing.
- It saves times and money, neither intensive derusting, nor dangerous sandblasting or undercoating necessary.
- It may only be applied on dry, oil and grease-free surfaces
- Easy application, ready for use, protect from frost.
- Content 2x 250 ml sufficient for tank treatments up to 40 ltrs. tank volume (or multiple applications on smaller tanks).
- Forms a fuel and acid-resistant longterm coating.
- Single-component resin, thus universal application.
- Multiple applications possible.
- Economic in use.
- Content 500ml, sufficient for tank treatments up to 40 ltrs. tank volume (multiple applications possible on smaller tanks)