Fuel tank sealing set is a special treatment for new custom tanks or to stop corrosion inside of fuel tanks and to protect the fuel tank from further corrosion on a longterm basis. The fuel tank sealing set consists of a rust exchanger and a single-component resin for longterm coating.
- Stops corrosion immediately, total derusting no longer necessary
- Additionally converts rust into a non-corrosive metal compound.
- The rust exchanger is a very thin liquid and thus gets through all pores.
- It forms a violet-black layer, an ideal condition for the following treatment with the sealing.
- It saves times and money, neither intensive derusting, nor dangerous sandblasting or undercoating necessary.
- It may only be applied on dry, oil and grease-free surfaces
- Easy application, ready for use, protect from frost.
- Content 2x 250 ml sufficient for tank treatments up to 40 ltrs. tank volume (or multiple applications on smaller tanks).
- Forms a fuel and acid-resistant longterm coating.
- Single-component resin, thus universal application.
- Multiple applications possible.
- Economic in use.
- Content 500ml, sufficient for tank treatments up to 40 ltrs. tank volume (multiple applications possible on smaller tanks)
NoteFor all materials like steel, alu, stainless steel, copper, brass or reinforced plastics.