Front fork oils are blended from carefully selected paraffinic base oils with a low pour point and a high viscosity index. These are inhibited with very effective additives, ensuring an exceptional hydraulic springing and shock absorbing action. Scuffing and wear are reduced to a minimum, while a smooth movement is guaranteed. Seals are not affected by these products and they have a high thermal and oxidation stability and can be applied in a broad temperature range.
- 1 liter can.
- A universal fork oil replacing 'STD SE Performance Street'.
- Comes with a high thermal and oxidation stability.
- Scuffing and wear are reduced to a minimum, anti-stick dopes ensure a smooth action.
- Density at 20°C 0.8623 kg/l
- Viscosity, kinematic at 40°C 50.5 cSt
- Viscosity, kinematic at 100°C 8.1 cSt
- Viscosity index 132
- Flash point 200 °C
- Pour point -45 °C
NoteFits most Harley-Davidson models and many other motorcycles.