The large pore microfiber cloths surround dirt particles and through the use of soft and high quality materials they prevent damage to the treated surface.
- It is recommended to give each of the three clothes a specific task such as drying or Chem-Tools Acryshield sealing.
- For best results use in normal temperature environments without applying any pressure and by holding onto the white loop to prevent cloth falling on the floor.
- Prior to first use and also when the cloth becomes dirty wash them individually in the washing machine without fabric softener.
- In conjunction with Chem-Tools Custom Wash, we recommend the use of a washcloth, and the use of a rim brush / sponge in conjunction with Chem-Tools Wheel Wash.
- For polishing with Acryshield S, we recommend a fine and clean cloth without deep pores.
- For Chem-Tools Leather Cream, take an extra, white cloth that will not be used for other applications.