The motoscope mini is a highly compact digital instrument for motorbikes. The LED display we created for the motoscope mini is unique in the instrument realm. 251 ultra bright LEDs provide for an essentially rimless and extremely readable display surface which can entirely be used for the display of readings.
This intricate and innovative technology combines a maximum of display surface with minimal casing dimensions. The unadorned and elegant design of the motoscope mini and its high class appearance fits every bike, trike or four-wheel vehicle. Exposed mounting can reinforce style and looks, but it might just as well be installed more discretely and 'clean' - with the mini, everything is possible!
- The high-quality aluminium casing is machined from solid metal and its surface is black anodized
- The mirror polished variant has its own appeal
- Electronics come completely moulded-in and are immune to weather, water, dust and vibrations
Display and features
- The innovative, ultra bright 251-LED dot matrix shows the engine speed in a scalable horizontal bargraph and all other features as easily readable numeric values
- With the push of a button, the engine speed can be displayed as numerical value (rpm) as well
- For optimal readability in dark, sunlight and dawn conditions, the LED luminosity varies automatically
- Specific engine speed thresholds can be programmed for the display to show the maximum permissible engine speed ('red zone') or a gear shift light with all LEDs pulsating simultaneously
- The kicker: The display of the motoscope mini not only displays numeric values from left to right but from top to bottom as well. Thus, the instrument may also be mounted vertically!
You can toggle between the different informations on the LED display by operating the provided menu push-button or e.g. the headlight flasher push-button on the handle bar
By default, the display shows the speed value
Other values may be displayed via push-button operation if needed
A feature for automatically switching back to the speed value after a predetermined time or leaving the manually chosen value on the display is provided
Default settings or recorded values are of course stored even with the power supply switched off
Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
6 cable end connectors
speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
2 mounting screws M3
detailed installation and operating instructions.