Original Equipment on the Electra Glide Ultra Low Model, this front suspension reduces the front fork length by over 0.7", reducing seat height and delivering a closer to the pavement riding experience.
- Utilizes Dual Bending Valve technology to preserve original ride quality
- Features springs that are wound to allow a compliant, yet controlled ride
- When paired with the required Low Profile Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension, the overall ride height is reduced
- Provides the rider with a short inseam additional confidence when stopped or maneuvering vehicle in a parking lot
- Kit includes two fork springs, two damper tubes, jiffy stand mount, seals and hardware
NoteFits Harley-Davidson 17-later Touring models equipped with lowered rear shocks (except FLHTKL and '18 FLTRXSE models). Does not fit Trike models. FLHR, FLHRC, FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTKSE and FLTRU models require installation of lowered rear shocks. Does not fit with 21" wheels.