Designed to position riders with a shorter inseam closer to the ground, Reach® Seats are shaped to place the rider in a comfortable and confident relationship to the hand and foot controls.
- Wide seating surface provides loads of support while riding and the narrow tapered nose brings your legs together for an easier reach to the ground at a stop
- Features a stepped profile that provides back support and keeps the rider from sliding back during acceleration
- Brings the legs about 1.0" closer together
- Enhanced back support padding that moves the rider .8" lower and 1.5" forward without locking the rider into a cramped position
- Seat width 15.5"
- Passenger pillion width 16.0"
NoteFits Harley-Davidson '14-later Touring and Trike models. Measurements based on Original Equipment Electra Glide seat. Can be equipped with an optional rider backrest for additional touring comfort.