×
  • Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Performance Clutch Kit  - 38002-04

Screamin' Eagle Performance Clutch Kit

Art no.: 38002-04
260,00 €
incl. tax, plus shipping 

Performance Clutch Kit converts the 8-plate clutch to a 9-plate design.

  • The surface area is increased by 13%, and the spring rate is increased by 10% for a combination that can handle over 115 lb-ft of torque at the crank, a 23% increase over the stock-rated capacity
  • Kit includes Kevlar-based friction discs and performance clutch spring
Note
Fits Harley-Davidson Sportster XL '91-later & Evolution 1340 '94-'97
* incl. tax, plus shipping
Payment Methods
  • Sepa
  • Sofort
  • Giropay
  • iDeal