Keep comfortable on those cool mornings or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat for added warmth during cold rides
- Designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
NoteFits Harley-Davidson Softail '16-later, Touring/Trike '08-later & H-D Throttle-by-Wire. Softail '16-17 require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. Touring & Trike '14-'16 require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. Touring & Trike '17-later & Softail 18-later require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599. Does not fit 08-13 models with internally wired handlebars. Attention: 100% exact fitment only in combination with original H-D handlebars or 22mm inner diameter.