- The Softail chassis has long been a challenge for suspension guys.
- The shocks are hidden under the frame which makes common adjust- ments difficult.
- Not anymore, the engineer- ing team at Progressive Suspension has come up with a clever solution.
- They call It RAP or Remote Adjustable Preload and it combines there proven high performance shocks with a remote preload adjuster.
- Conveniently located behind the left passenger peg, the RAP system allows you quickly and easily tune your shocks to account for changing loads or the addition of a passenger.
- Available in chrome finish only.
- Sold in pairs.
NoteFits Harley-Davidson Softail 00-17