For equal parts shirt-jacket style and functional gear that pays tribute to our heritage, add our 120th Anniversary Collection Operative Riding Shirt Jacket to your cart. Its built from a rugged blend of cotton/poly in a classic silhouette with functional touches like underarm vents, pre-curved sleeves, reflective collar piping for added visibility, and a hidden snap-down collar that stays put while you ride. It delivers a distinctive look with our custom embroidered 120th Anniversary branding. This riding shirt jacket is equipped this with D3O Ghost Armor at the shoulders and elbows for superior breathability and shock absorption.
- Stay Cool: Underarm and torso grommets to promote airflow.
- Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Snap cuffs.
- Materials: 60% cotton, 40% polyester. 100% polyester mesh lining.
- Closure: Two-way zipper front.
- Pockets: Hand-warmer pockets with hidden snap closure. Snap-flap chest pockets.
- Additional Features: Includes CE-certified D30 Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket (D30 Viper back body armor 98105-22VR sold separately). Hidden snap-down collar.
- Design Details: 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material detail at back collar.
- Graphics: Direct embroidery.
- Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020