Plaid gets a hood, a fuzzy lining, and a hit of our proud motorcycling heritage in the Up North Sherpa Flannel. This mens shirt jacket is crafted from brushed cotton twill for durable softness with a cozy Sherpa lined body and fleece hood for added warmth. Designed with practical features like an interior patch pocket for stashing essentials, a back seam vent, and a hidden snap-down collar that stays in place while you ride. Its classic plaid pattern is an ideal backdrop for an embroidered felt patch of our most iconic logo.
- Materials: 100% cotton twill yarn-dyed plaid. 60% cotton, 40% polyester fleece hood. 100% polyester sherpa body lining. 100% polyester taffeta sleeve lining.
- Closure: Snap front and cuffs.
- Pockets: Patch chest pockets. Welt hand-warmer pockets with hidden snap closure. Interior patch pocket.
- Design Details: Sherpa lined body. Jersey-lined hood. Patch pocket with pen stall. Back seam vent. Hidden snap-down collar. Adjustable cuffs.
- Graphics: Embroidered felt patch.