The Rokkertech Mid Straight is a highly abrasion-resistant, single-layer women's motorbike jeans in five-pocket style with zipper.
- Cut: Mid Waist with straight cut leg
- CE certification: Level AA
- Material: Premium black washed stretch denim with highly abrasion resistant UHMWPE fibres.
- 61 % cotton, 19 % polyethylene, 11 % polyamide, 8 % elastomultiester, 1 % elastane
- 25 % elasticity
- 12 oz
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Protector pockets: Integrated at hips and knees for maximum safety
- Protectors: Includes the latest, extra-flat, removable D3O® Ghost knee and hip protectors (CE Level 1).
- Details: No rivets to scratch the bike
- ROKKER leather label on waistband and back pocket
- Care: Washable at 30°, iron at low temperature
- Delivery: Delivered in exclusive canvas bag with T-shirt and D3O® Ghost knee and hip protectors (CE Level 1)
- Made in Portugal
NoteThe Rokker Company from Switzerland combines the passion for motorcycling with uncompromising cool style and the necessary safety. Thus, Rokker pants became the European trendsetters in the fusion of the best materials and aesthetics. The range has grown in recent years grown by many articles, but the guys from Lake Constance remain true to their line. Instead of manufacturing in the Far East, which is common today, most of the most Rokker products from Portugal, where for a long time many high-quality labels produce their clothing.