When it comes to riding gear hierarchy, our Quest Triple Vent System Jacket is the queen bee. Your ride will rule over an unpleasant forecast, thanks to its waterproof and seam sealed construction with 900 denier reinforcements, plus a slew of other functional attributes like a patented Triple Vent System for customized cooling and a jacket-to-pant connection option. But its most remarkable feature is its revolutionary, CE-approved RHEON armor with an adaptive, lightweight feel that intelligently strengthens on impact. Keep the queen bee thing going from top to bottomconnect this jacket to our Quest Riding Trousers.
- Stay Cool: Patented Triple Vent System for customized cooling.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof and seam sealed. Interior storm flap.
- Fit & Mobility: Action back. Articulated, pre-curved sleeves. Adjustment
straps at arms and front waist. Snap-tab collar.
- Materials: 100% polyester canvas with 900 denier reinforcement at shoulders
and elbows. 100% polyester mesh lining. Polyester Coolcore® neck and
- Closure: Two-way zipper front.
- Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer and chest cargo pockets. One interior zipper
pocket with media port.
- Features: Included CE-approved body armor at shoulders, elbows, chest,
and back. Reinforced elbows and shoulders. Airprene collar roll and throat
guard for added riding comfort.
- Design Details: Hook-and-loop cuff closure.
- Graphics: Dimensional print.
- Certified to EN 17092-4:2020.