- 7-piece VDE insulated screwdriver set, with one separate voltage tester for 150-250V only.
- Other screwdrivers allow working with live wiring up to 1000V, individually tested as per IEC 60900.
- With multi-component handles.
- Shafts are Black Point tipped, zinc-phosphated and have reduced diameters, with integrated protective insulation, to allow better access to sunken screws and spring elements (excl. voltage tester).
- With screwdriver holding rack.
- Packed in display carton.
- Kit includes: 2 Phillips screwdrivers. Series 162 iS PH1 x 80mm. Series 162 iS PH2 x 100mm. 1 PlusMinus (Pozidriv/slotted) screwdriver. Series 165 iS PZ/S #2 x 100mm. 4 Slotted screwdrivers. Series 160 iS 0.6 x 3.5 x 100mm. Series 160 iS 0.8 x 4.0 x 100mm. Series 160 iS 1.0 x 5.5 x 125mm. Series 247 0.5 x 3.0 x 70mm. Note: The Wera single pole voltage tester is compatible with 150-250 Volt only.
- It is not VDE approved and may not be sold in the USA or Canada due to legislative restrictions.
NoteFits: > Phillips, PlusMinus (Pozidriv/slotted) & slotted screws. With separate 150-250V voltage tester.