- 61-piece kit.
- Comes with a 1/4" drive Rapidaptor bit holder and 60 BiTorsion 1/4" drive bits.
- The Torsion-Style bits are absolute premium bits.
- The tip is hardened steel but the torsion zone in the shaft is softer.
- The peak loads of impact drivers, prone to break hardened bits, are absorbed.
- This makes the Torsion-Style bits tougher and more resilient for a longer service life.
- Packed in a robust textile fold-up pouch with hook and loop on the rear side.
- Kit contains: Series 889/4/1 K - Rapidaptor Quick-Release bit chuck. 1/4" drive x 50mm long. Compatible with all 1/4" insert bits and the longer power bits. The bit holder mechanically holds bits tight through a self-locking mechanism, just push bit in and it will self-adjust for bit length and is magnetic. By pushing the bit holder rubber forwards, the bit releases. The bit holder can be held by hand for support during screwing actions since the sleeve is free spinning. Series 851/1 TZ PH - Phillips bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Universal, tough. Torsion-Style Incl. 3 x PH1, 10 x PH2, 3 x PH3. Series 855/1 TZ PZ - Pozidrive bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Universal, tough. Torsion-Style Incl. 3 x PZ1, 10 x PZ2, 2 x PZ3. Series 867/1 TZ TORX® - Torx® bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Universal, tough. Torsion-Style. Incl. 2 x TX10, 3 x TX15, 3 x TX20, 3 x TX25, 3 x TX30, 2 x TX40. Series 800/1 TZ - slotted bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Sizes mentioned is blade tickness x width in millimeters. Universal, tough. Torsion-Style. Incl. 1 x 0.6x4.5, 1 x 1.0x5.5, 1 x 1.2x6.5. Series 840/1 Z - Hex (Allen head) bits. 1/4" drive. Hex-Plus bits, with larger tool to bolt contact to prevent bolt damage. Fits all hex (Allen head) socket head bolts. 25mm long. Universal, tough. Incl. 3 x 2.5, 3 x 3.0, 3 x 4.0, 2 x 5.0.
NoteFits: > Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx®, slotted screws and hex (Allex head) socket head bolts