- 1/4" drive 10-piece kit with a Zyklop Mini 1 ratchet and 9 color coded BiTorsion bits.
- All packed in a convenient carrying case.
- The BiTorsion bits are absolute premium bits.
- The tip is hardened steel but the BiTorsion zone in the shaft is softer.
- The peak loads, prone to break hardened bits, are absorbed.
- This makes the BiTorsion bits tougher and more resilient for a longer service life. Series 8001 A - Zyklop Mini 1 bit ratchet. 1/4" drive x 87mm long. Drop-forged full steel bit ratchet that takes 1/4" hex bits as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 and Wera series 1 and 4. With a switch for ratcheting direction and a small 6° return angle. The thumb wheel allows fast screw driving, also helpful in very confined spaces. The ratchet can handle at least 65Nm of torque, more than anyone could ever achieve by hand. Series 851/1 BTZ PH - Phillips BiTorsion bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Universal, extra tough. Incl. PH1, PH2. Series 855/1 BTZ PZ - Pozidriv BiTorsion bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Universal, extra tough. Incl. PZ1, PZ2. Series 867/1 TORX BTZ - Torx® BiTorsion bits. 1/4" drive. 25mm long. Universal, extra tough. Incl. TX15, TX20, TX25. Series 840/1 BTZ Hex-Plus - Hex (Allen head) BiTorsion bits. 1/4" drive. Hex-Plus bits, with larger tool to bolt contact to prevent bolt damage. Fits all hex socket head (Allen head) bolts. 25mm long. Universal, extra tough. Incl. 4, 5.
NoteFits: > Phillips, Pozidriv, Torx® and Hex (Allen head) screws and bolts