The Commuter Touring tail bag is perfect for larger seats, roomy enough for a few days worth of clothes and expands to easily carry a full face helmet. Upgrades for these bags include a quick release mounting system which can also just attach around the seat for a clean look, EVA molded lid with carbon-like accents, internal self-fastening straps to better secure your contents and they are all made using UltraMax® material for a high level of UV protection. Other features still include a flush mount reflective carry handle, mesh pocket under the lid, easy slide lockable zippers, anti-slip base material and a waterproof rain cover.
- UltraMax® fabric with UV protection.
- Expands to hold a full-face helmet.
- Easily mounts to most tail sections and seats.
- Mounts with 4 quick release straps.
- Molded EVA lid with Fibertech carbon-like accents.
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior.
- Lockable reverse coil zippers and hi-density rubber zipper pullers.
- Inside self-fastening straps to better secure contents.
- Flush mount reflective handle and mesh.
- 100% waterproof rain cover and adjustable shoulder/backpack strap.
- Main compartment measures: 14"L x 12"W x 9"H Standard / 12"H expanded.
- Holds 24.78 Liters / 33.04 Liters expanded.
- Fully expandable with a protective base material.
NoteNelson-Rigg USA, Inc. has been providing quality motorcycle luggage systems and rain gear since 1972. All materials, components and construction methods are tested by Nelson-Rigg and independent testing facilities to ensure the highest standards of quality and workmanship.