The Bridgetstone Battlecruise H50 is the state of the art for American V-twin motorcycles, because big cruisers require special tires.
- Dynamically tested to develop a superior tire for these motorcycles.
- In all major disciplines such as endurance, road holding, cornering, smoothness, grip, shock absorption, stability under braking and acceleration, you can expect an overall improvement
- The Battlecruise H50 is designed with Bridgestone's advanced new Ultimate EYE technology. U-EYE testing gives our engineers the ability to determine exactly how a tire performs in contact with wet and dry roads at different speeds, loads and lean angles, so we can optimize the design.
- H50 brings a larger contact patch to the asphalt and gives you more uniform contact pressure distribution, for easier handling and better cornering. Test rides showed that the force acting on the handlebars is much lower with a Battlecruise H50 than with comparable tires.
- Thanks to a larger crown profile on the rear tire and a specially developed rubber compound, the H50 takes you very, very far.
- Bridgestone optimized the vertical stiffness of the front H50 and provided a balance of stiffness and damping.