Biltwell´s first solo seat is an enduring favorite among vintage and "old-school" motorcycle customizers. Generously proportioned for larger riders, looks great on hardtailed classic big twins.
- Heavy-duty stamped steel pan with welded carriage bolts for mounting springs and hinges
- Black electroplated finish for classic appearance and resistance to the elements
- Precision embossed and hand-stitched vinyl covers in a variety of upholstery patterns
- Designed for DIY custom installation onlywill not bolt directly to any stock motorcycle
- Molded, closed-cell polyurethane foam padding holds its shape and is highly water-resistant
- Cover fastened to steel pan with aluminum rivets around the perimeter for rugged durability
NoteUniversal fitment. Four carriage bolts are welded onto the bottom of the pan to facilitate spring and seat hinge mounting. Your frame may require modifications to nose hinge and spring bungs for proper fitment. This is not a bolt-on product.