This Stage IV Kit was developed to deliver maximum horsepower from the Milwaukee-Eight® engine - all the way to the redline. The system-matched combination of larger displacement cylinders, free flowing CNC-Ported cylinder heads and a cam with the highest available valve lift are the starting point to building the perfect engine for the performance junkie. Designed for a high level of flexibility, this package is ideal for riders who like to comfortably cruise at lower rpm but still have plenty of arm-pulling acceleration when you whack the throttle. Kit includes CNC Ported Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, 64mm Throttle Body, High Flow Injectors (5.5g/s), 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons and Rings, SE8-515 Cam, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer Coated Head Gaskets, High Capacity Clutch Springs (1200N) and most necessary gaskets and seals. For 17 and 18 Touring models, installation of oil pump cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
- Stage IV Kit 114 to 117CI - Air/Oil Cooled
- CVO Black Granite - Matches CVO Engine
- Increases power by up to 40% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty