The Daymaker Adaptive LED Headlamp combines the best in headlight performance with the ultimate in modern styling. The projector-style LED offers best-in-class punch and spread with a pure white light that feels like riding during the day. Best yet, this headlamp features 12 LED spot lights that activate based on the lean of the bike and deliver curb-to-curb lighting that illuminates areas of the road unlit by traditional LED headlamps. The Daymaker Adaptive Headlamp provides functional perfection and exquisite styling all in one.
- Delivers the right amount of usable light exactly where you need it most
- See ditch to ditch and down the road with lean angle-controlled bank lighting for improved line of sight through corners
- Automatically projects light into corners to illuminate areas of previously unlit road
- Patented sensors and electronics determine lean angle of the motorcycle
- Adaptive technology works in both low bean and high beam
- Includes all features and benefits of the 7" Daymaker Projector Headlamp
- Easy-to-install and extremely durable
- DOT and ECE compliant for all markets
Additional replacement parts and accessories may need to be purchased and installed separately for correct installation of this kit.
- All FLD and FLRT models, 2017 and earlier Softail models, and 2009-2013 Touring and Tri Glide models require wiring harness 69201070. The models listed above (except 2011-2017 FLD and Softail) with marker light connectors accessible at the headlight may use optional wiring harness 69201470 instead.
- 2009-2013 Touring and Tri Glide models and all Softail models equipped with a Freight Train pot and all FLD models require headlight mounting ring kit 67700439.
- No jumpers are required on Softail models from 2018 onwards.
- Road King models from 2014 onwards (except 2014 FLHRSE) require wiring harness 69202452.
Harnesses 69201070 and 69202452 do not have a connector for the marker light circuit, while harness 69201470 does. When using wiring harness 69201470, the marker light can be switched on in off-peak mode. When using wiring harness 69201070 or 69202452, the marker light is switched off in auxiliary mode. The marker light function is identical in all other modes for each of these harnesses.