Convert your Dyna model to touring-oriented footboard-based controls.
- Ideal for riders with an inseam too long for mid-controls, or for riders who prefer the extra foot room on long rides, this complete kit moves the foot brake and shift lever forward from the standard position
- The installation places the rider into a comfortable upright posture with a flat foot and bent knee profile
- This position provides additional support by allowing the legs to take some of the rider's weight, while providing the freedom to reposition the feet during the ride
- The kit includes left and right footboards with inserts, footboard supports, brake lever, brake and shift linkage, brake pedal pad, and all required hardware
- Installation reuses Original Equipment shift lever
- Customize the look by adding your choice of accessory traditional D-shaped rider footboard inserts and large brake pedal pads
NoteFits Harley-Davidson '06-later FXD, FXDB, FXDC and FXDL models. Also fits '06-'08 FXDWG models. Stock on '12-later FLD models. Not compatible with frame-mounted highway pegs.