Transform the on-street profile of your Sportster® model. Moving the foot controls to a rear-mounted location takes the riding position from a relaxed cruiser to a solo, aggressive, curve-carving posture. When combined with a Clip-On or Clubman Handlebar, the resulting hands-forward and feet-back profile drapes the rider over the bike and makes you feel a part of the machine.
- Gloss black
- Includes everything needed to move the brake and shift lever to the rear passenger position
- Maintains the standard 1-down and 4-up shift pattern
- Can be installed with the Original Equipment low staggered exhaust system
- Reuses Original Equipment rider footpegs
- Installation requires removal of passenger footpegs and footpeg mounts
- For solo rider application only
NoteFits Sportster '14-later XL883N, XL883L, XL1200CX, XL1200T, and XL1200X models. Does not fit with Rail Collection Sprocket Cover P/N 34800032. For use with solo seat application only. Installation of Rear Set Controls requires removal of passenger foot pegs, therefore removal of the Original Equipment two-up seat and installation of a solo-only seat is required. See your Dealer for solo seat options.