The Highsider turn signal holder M8 set consists of 2 clamps and 2 turn signal holders, both made of aluminum.
- With these holders, accessory turn signals can be attached to the fork stand tubes by means of M8 threaded bolts.
- Easily adjustable via enclosed insert strips.
- Select the desired size (other designs see below).
- Precisely tuned - Highsider's extensive range of accessories is perfectly tailored to your motorcycle.
- With the highest level of quality and functionality, you can easily customize your bike to your liking.
- Scope of delivery: 1 set
- Mounting instructions: The matching clamp is attached to the standpipe with the turn signal holder. Push the turn signal into the holder and set the position. Then fix the turn signal with the M8 grub screw, possibly secure the grub screw with a locking adhesive.
NoteFits 49-54mm Forks and Turn Signals with M8 Thread.