Rokker Iron Selvage Straight-fit (slim leg, tapered fit) Jeans with button fly.
- Outer material made of finest 11.5 oz stonewashed Red Selvage denim
- Inner material made of 100 % schoeller-dynatec (abrasion resistant, wind resistant, water repellent)
- Protector pockets on knees and hips made of 100 % schoeller-dynatec Without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care (washable at 40°C, ironing after wash increases the water repellency)
- The knee protectors adjustable with velcro.
- Delivered in a canvas bag with t-shirt
NoteThe Rokker Company from Switzerland combines the passion for motorcycling with uncompromising cool style and the necessary safety. Thus, Rokker pants became the European trendsetters in the fusion of the best materials and aesthetics. The range has grown in recent years grown by many articles, but the guys from Lake Constance remain true to their line. Instead of manufacturing in the Far East, which is common today, most of the most Rokker products from Portugal, where for a long time many high-quality labels produce their clothing.