As a motorcyclist, you inevitably like to be out in the fresh air. With the John Doe Overland Boots XTM® you have the right shoe for it. It combines a modern trekking boot with the safety of a motorcycle boot. Among other things, we have realized this with a membrane made of our XTM® Fiber, which provides the necessary protection with the additional reinforcement in the heel and forefoot area. Double stitching and a soft inner lining make the Overland Boot XTM® extremely robust and at the same time very comfortable. What we also borrowed from trekking boots is the Waterstop function of the tongue, which is made to prevent rapid water penetration. A non-slip, oil-resistant and vibration-absorbing sole completes the overall package.
- CE certification EN 13634:2017
- XTM® Fiber
- Vintage cowhide leather (black/brown)
- Water repellent and breathable
- Twopoint Protection (heel and forefoot reinforcement)
- Waterstop shoe tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing and slip resistant sole