The premier vintage jet helmet is an open face helmet that answers to the latest fashion and style requirements of the market.
The Vintage is dedicated to those who want a fashion and cool city helmet, characterised by nice classic graphics, without forgetting about the safety requirements.
- The Vintage shell is made of a tri-composite mix, with dyneema, carbon and aramidic fibres
- This is the same fibres mix that Premier uses on all its helmets
- The internal shell is in EPS, moulded with differentiate density in order to offer the best shock absorption
- The Jet Vintage has an easy-to-use internal sun visor which is placed between the internal and external shell
- The inner liners are made with anti-allergic Sanitized fabric, and they're completely removable and washable
- Adjustable light tinted visor Quick release system
- Weight approx 990g
- ECE 22-05 approved
- Material: Dyneema-Carbon-Aramid-Fiber Lining: high quality, removable and washable 3 composite
- Helmet: Dyneema Carbon-Aramid Fiber Thermoset materials in the form of glass fiber mats,Woven by hand in the lamination process to make helmet shells
- Finally, these are baked hot pressed in order to give the product its high-strength final structure
- Due to the complex processing Thermoset helmets are more expensive than models made of thermoplastic materials
- They are very light, very impact-resistant and very durable