Original Harley-Davidson "Backbone" Sunglasses- Photochromic- Made by Wiley X.
- Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Removeable Facial Cavity Seal Protects Eyes from Fine Dust, Pollen, Irritants as well as Peripheral Light
- LA Light-Adjusting Smoke Grey Lens Darkens as the Brightness of the Sun Dictates
- Light Transmission 85% to 15% (in Sunlight)
- Rx Ready
- Gloss black frame
- LA Light Adjusting Smoke Grey Lens
- Removeable Facial Cavity Seal
- Black Zippered Clamshell Case
- Leash Cord with Rubber Temple Grips
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Card
NoteWiley X USA is world class manufacturer of functional glasses since over 30 years. All their products are ANSI approved for maximum protection.