Excellent handling and stability
- The CRUISETEC offers excellent handling and stability thanks to the combination of a tyre contour derived from the sports touring segment and a robust carcass.
- METZELER responds with the new CRUISETEC to the demands of all those motorcyclists who are looking for an emotional, performance-oriented riding experience with their large-volume V2 bike or heavy touring motorbike without wanting to compromise on safety.
- The Bi-Compound rear tyre with high silica content promotes a faster warm-up phase and improved chemical grip on wet surfaces.
- Compared to other V-Twin tyres, CRUISETEC offers a greater curvature of the tyre contour. This makes the tyre rounder and therefore more agile and handy when cornering. The adjusted tyre contour makes the tyre more uniform, offering consistent handling and high performance throughout its life.
- CRUISETEC was developed for the generation of cruising and touring bikes that are equipped by the manufacturers with increased performance and state-of-the-art electronic driving aids.
- With the new METZELER tyre, motorcycles in this vehicle category can bring their potential in terms of agility and performance to the road in the best possible way.
The CRUISETEC was developed for that generation of cruising and touring bikes, which are equipped by the manufacturers with increased performance and ultra-modern electronic driving aids.
- With the new METZELER tyre, motorcycles in this vehicle category can best bring their potential in terms of agility and performance to the road.
NoteMetzeler Cruisetec tires have an approval for most Harley-Davidson models & metric cruisers. More details on metzeler.com / Tip: When buying wheels, we will of course gladly send them ready for installation with mounted tires.