The Adaptive 2 Series uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights cant.
- Improved to feature adaptive technology with the high beam, in addition to the low beam
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Plug & play solution with PAR46 motorcycle headlight buckets
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- Dual Burn high & low beam optics for extra punch of light
- ComfortLite high beams