The Biltwell Tyson XL Pullback handlebar is the perfect one-piece bar for aggressive riders looking to give their high-performance Harley the club-style upgrade. Because it's a classic T-bar design, Tyson XL Pullback is super-stiff and super-strong. Combine this engineering feature with 4130 chromoly construction and you get one of the toughest bars in the business. Available in a range of rises in 2-inch increments, there's a Tyson XL Pullback that will fit your preferred ergonomics and riding style. Its beefy 1-1/4-inch O.D. uprights have TIG-welded mounting bungs on 3.5-inch centers to fit a wide range of stock Harley and aftermarket trees.
- Width: 31"
- Pullback 2.75" & 2" Risers
- Diameter: 1 1/4"
- Center Mount: 3.5" (standard H-D)
- Tapered and butted crossbar features 1-1/8-inch O.D. center section and 1-inch grip tubes
- 1-1/4-inch O.D. x 0.120" (3mm) wall tube uprights
- 100% seamless 4130 chromoly construction with TIG welded joints throughout
- CNC lathe-turned threaded mounting bungs accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- CNC mandrel-bent radiuses for laser-straight ergonomics and all-day riding comfort
- CNC-machined slots on grip ends and bottom of riser tubes for internal wire routing
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available in 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch, and 14-inch rise heights
NoteFits Harley-Davidson with Throttle-by-Wire & Standard 3.5" Triple Tree