Professional Tuning Tool for Workshops and Tuning Centers!
- The tuning system focuses on Harley-Davidson engines equipped with Delphi EFI (diagnostic communication J1850 or CAN).
- The tuning system is based on diagnostic system DIAG4BIKE - DIAG4BIKE is a professional diagnostic tool for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, the basic tuning software DIAG4TUNE will be included as a free option in the diagnostic software. To tune an individual motorcycle a tuning dongle must be purchased that can be used for that specific motorcycle.
- The tuning process does not require the installation of additional components or any motorcycle harness modification. Tuning is based on the modification of EFI calibrations (software modification) exclusively via the diagnostic connector.
- The first step in tuning is the saving of the original EFI calibration. The tuning operator can restore the original EFI calibration at any time during the tuning process (stock calibration).
- The tuning process is used to optimize fuel maps in case of any changes to the configuration if the engine components or accessories (exhaust or/ and intake system etc.).
The AFR Tuning Monitor is optional but required in order to use the advanced Tuning level and consists of two Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Sensors and a compact electronic unit.
NoteFits EFI equipped Harley-Davidson and Buell models.